Your health & safety have always been our top priority. All our teachers are double vaccinated and you must be double vaccinated (and to have provided us with a copy of your Digital Certificate) before attending the studios. We've introduced enhanced procedures and protocols to reflect the current circumstances and we are registered as COVID Safe with the NSW Government. Please see below details of our current policy. We will continue to fine-tune and update this page with the latest information and any updates as we go.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Our studios are open for double vaccinated members/clients only. You must provide us a copy of your vaccination certificate, which will be attached to your profile, and you will be unable to book classes online until you have done so. We have completed a COVID-10 Safety Plan and are registered as COVID Safe with the Government.
Health & Safety Policy
Our community is a family – and like all families, we take care of each other. So when we started to think about what measures should be in place for everyone’s health and safety, that’s how we’ve thought about it.
The health & safety of our members and teachers has always been our top priority. That’s always been our mantra but of course in a COVID19 world, expectations and priorities have changed somewhat.
All our teachers are double vaccinated and you must be double vaccinated to come to the studios. Please email us your double vaxx Digital Certificate before attending and in sufficient time for us to record it.
We are be constantly monitoring the situation on all levels – this includes listening to your feedback and suggestions as well as continuing to actively engage with similar studios around the world to ensure our best practice.
In accordance with NSW Government guidelines we have completed a COVID-19 Safety Plan and are registered as a COVID Safe business. Our classes are limited to maximum 10 (guidelines 20), the equipment is spaced out and we easily meet the 4m2 rule.
Our team have all completed the Australian Government Department of Health's COVID19 infection control training.
Prior to Classes
- You must be double vaccinated to come into the studios, please email us your vaccination Digital Certificate before coming to a class.
- Please do book into the class as far ahead as possible – it is helpful for us to see that each class has enough booked in so it can go ahead.
- Socks are compulsory for all classes (not just reformer). Feel free to also bring your own towel to lie on, to wear gloves and/or a mask.
- If you have a cough, fever, runny nose or any other unwell symptoms, please do not come to the studio – if you have an issue with a booked class you haven’t been able to cancel in time, get in touch and we’ll early cancel your booking.
- If you’ve tested positive for COVID19, have knowingly come into contact with anyone who has or have been in a known hotspot, do not come to the studio until you have tested negative.
When You Arrive
- When you are waiting for your class while another is finishing, please wait outside if the weather permits.
- Please only bring the necessities to your class – in particular try to avoid storing personal items in the storage areas (and the associated movement around the studio).
- Check in using the Service NSW QR codes and app is no longer required.
- You must wear a mask when coming into the studio and keep it on until you are on your reformer and the class is about to begin.
- Practice social distancing – stay as far apart as possible from others, no hugs, high 5s or any other personal touching.
- Plan to arrive at least 5 minutes early and ensure the instructor knows you’re there, please check yourself in with the studio ipads.
- There is hand-sanitizer in the studio - wash your hands carefully and slowly with sanitizer or soap and water. The instructors will be monitoring this.
- There will be no entry to class allowed once it has started.
- Wipe down all the equipment (incl props) you will be using with the wipes provided (please do not use hand sanitiser on the equipment).
- The reformers have been spaced out. The barre, mat and YIN Stretch class numbers have been reduced to ensure reasonable social distancing in class.
- In class the instructors will minimize situations where you may touch or come close to your neighbour.
- There will be minimal use of props – if your instructor introduces props and you prefer not to, that’s fine.
- The instructors will monitor movement within the studio to ensure social distancing.
- Please do leave the studio as quickly as possible after your class.
- Replace your mask and keep it on until you are outside.
- Wipe down all the equipment you’ve used with the wipes provided (not hand sanitizer).
- Leave the studio as quickly as possible.
- Please let us know immediately if you develop any symptoms shortly after the class.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY – KEEPING EACH OTHER SAFE
We’re doing everything reasonably possible to enable you to come to classes safely. We ask that everyone coming into the studio has an attitude of responsibility towards themselves, others in the class and the instructors. Please do go above and beyond for each other.
Moving forward, we’re continuing to monitor the situation
While we’re taking every precaution to keep our community safe (and encourage you to do the same), we’re acutely aware of and highly prepared for the possibility of a second wave.
In the event that there is a reported case of COVID-19 in your studio and you were potentially in contact with the individual, you’ll be notified immediately. From there, we’ll take the proper safety precautions to disinfect the studio from top to bottom.
With no way to predict what will happen, the best way we can prepare is to respond and evolve as the situation develops—with nothing but your safety in mind.
Whether you plan to join us in the studio, or feel more comfortable staying home, we’re here for you. If you have questions or concerns, please call us on 0499 283 499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org