OUR STUDIOS ARE NOW OPEN!
Your health & safety have always been our top priority. As we re-open after the shutdown, we've introduced enhanced procedures and protocols to reflect the current circumstances. Please see below details of our updated policy. We will continue to fine-tune and update this page with the latest information and any updates as we go.
HEALTH & SAFETY
We've been given the green-light from the NSW government to re-open our studios and we've decided to do so from Monday June 15th. We still have some @Home (Virtual) classes for those who aren't yet quite ready.
Health & Safety Policy
Our community is a family – and like all families, we take care of each other. So when we started to think about re-opening the studios and what measures should be in place for everyone’s health and safety, that’s how we’ve thought about it.
The health & safety of our members and instructors has always been our top priority. That’s always been our mantra but of course in a COVID19 world, expectations and priorities have changed somewhat.
Now we have re-opened the studios, we will be constantly monitoring the situation on all levels – this will include listening to your feedback and suggestions as well as continuing to actively engage with similar studios around the world to ensure our best practice.
In accordance with NSW Government guidelines we have completed a COVID-19 Safety Plan and are registered as a COVID Safe business. Our classes are limited to maximum 10 (guidelines 20), the equipment is spaced out and we easily meet the 4m2 rule.
Our team have all completed the Australian Government Department of Health's COVID19 infection control training.
We will maintain a schedule of @Home classes for the time being, so you have the option to continue classes with your favourite teachers @Home if you’re not yet ready to come to In-Studio. classes.
Prior to Classes
- Please do book into the class as far ahead as possible – as we rebuild it will be helpful for us to see that each class has enough booked in so it can go ahead.
- Socks are compulsory for all classes (not just reformer). Feel free to also bring your own towel to lie on, to wear gloves and/or a mask.
- We’ve reduced the cancellation window to 6 hours for the duration of this situation
- If you have a cough, fever, runny nose or any other unwell symptoms, please do not come to the studio – if you have an issue with a booked class you haven’t been able to cancel in time, get in touch and we’ll early cancel your booking.
- If you’ve tested positive for COVID19 or have knowingly come into contact with anyone who has, do not come to the studio for at least 14 days. Please ensure you have the COVIDSAFE app downloaded and your Bluetooth on.
When You Arrive
- When you are waiting for your class while another is finishing, please consider waiting outside if the weather permits.
- Please only bring the necessities to your class – in particular try to avoid storing personal items in the storage areas (and the associated movement around the studio).
- Practice social distancing – stay as far apart as possible from others, no hugs, high 5s or any other personal touching.
- There will be no self check-in for classes during this time. Plan to arrive at least 5 minutes early and ensure the instructor knows you’re there, so she can check you in.
- There is hand-sanitizer in the studio - wash your hands carefully and slowly with sanitizer or soap and water. The instructors will be monitoring this.
- There will be no entry to class allowed once it has started.
- Wipe down all the equipment (incl props) you will be using with the spray bottles provided.
- The instructors will wear masks during the classes.
- The reformers have been spaced out. The barre, mat and YIN Stretch class numbers will be reduced to ensure proper social distancing in class.
- In class the instructors will minimize situations where you may touch or come close to your neighbour.
- Your instructors will not be doing any hands-on modifications during this time.
- There will be minimal use of props – if your instructor introduces props and you prefer not to, that’s fine.
- The instructors will monitor movement within the studio to ensure social distancing.
- Please do leave the studio as quickly as possible after your class.
- Wipe down all the equipment you’ve used with the spray bottles provided.
- Leave the studio as quickly as possible.
- Please let us know immediately if you develop any symptoms shortly after the class.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY – KEEPING EACH OTHER SAFE
We’re doing everything reasonably possible to enable you to come to classes safely. We ask that everyone coming into the studio has an attitude of responsibility towards themselves, others in the class and the instructors. Please do go above and beyond for each other.
Moving forward, we’re continuing to monitor the situation
While we’re taking every precaution to keep our community safe (and encourage you to do the same), we’re acutely aware of and highly prepared for the possibility of a second wave.
In the event that there is a reported case of COVID-19 in your studio and you were potentially in contact with the individual, you’ll be notified immediately. From there, we’ll take the proper safety precautions to disinfect the studio from top to bottom.
With no way to predict what will happen, the best way we can prepare is to respond and evolve as the situation develops—with nothing but your safety in mind.
Whether you plan to join us in the studio, or feel more comfortable staying home, we’re here for you. If you have questions or concerns, let’s talk it out at email@example.com