BUSINESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with any class taken by you at Pilates360, please advise us in writing within 7 days and we will provide you another class at no additional cost. If you don't want to take another class we'll refund the cost of the class taken. No questions asked - our guarantee.
- Bookings (including Cancellations and Rescheduling) must be made online through our Pilates360 app or by logging in through our website www.pilates360.com.au. Our booking window is open for 14 days and you can book up to 5 minutes before the class. If you have any problems call us or email email@example.com
- There are 5 Waitlist spots for each class. When you make a waitlist booking and a spot becomes available up to 2 hours before the class, you will be automatically moved into the class and our 12 hour cancellation policy will apply (e.g. if you are moved from the waitlist 6 hours beforehand and you cancel the booking or fail to show up, you will lose the class).
- Cancellations/Rescheduling classes need to be made at least 12 hours prior to your class beginning. We understand sometimes unforeseeable circumstances can arise but class numbers are limited and we have to be fair and consistent with all clients. If you late cancel, fail to turn up or turn up too late (more than 5 minutes) for a booked class you will be charged in full for that class.
- Payment must be made before or at the time of booking classes online. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking. Active members can book ahead of their next renewal. If you have any problems call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Out of consideration for the teacher and other clients, and also for your own safety, please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class you may not be allowed to join the class.
- Our teachers are highly trained to give you a challenging, safe class in a small group environment. If you refuse to accept their instruction in such a way that they become concerned (at their sole discretion) about your safety or the safety of other class participants, you may be asked to leave the class.
- Teachers and class descriptions are subject to change without notice. Pilates360 reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary. We may cancel any class unless there is a minimum of two (2) people pre-booked at least 12 hours prior to the class commencing (in which case your payment will be credited to your account).
- Socks are compulsory in our studios, this is to keep the equipment clean and hygienic for you and other clients. If you forget to bring socks we have them available for sale and we also usually have a clean, used pair you can borrow.
- Our Transform membership allows members to book and take 20 classes in each month from the date it begins (noting that pauses will change the regular date).
- Our Flourish membership allows members to book and take 12 classes per month from the date it begins (noting that pauses will change the regular date).
- Our Thrive membership allows members to book and take 8 classes per month from the date it begins (noting that pauses will change the regular date).
- Members can buy additional classes at a special membership price with a 30 day expiry from the sale date.
- All memberships are for a specified number of classes within the relevant membership period, classes cannot be carried forward from a prior period or to a subsequent period.
- All memberships will automatically renew (and the purchase price will be charged to your chosen payment method) on the same date at the end of each membership period (e.g. the 5th of each month) (unless that date is changed because of a pause).
- All memberships can be paused at any time with 2 business days email notice to email@example.com, they can be paused up to 4 times in any calendar year and for a maximum total of 8 weeks.
- Pausing your membership will have the effect of adding the pause period (during which time you cannot book or take classes) to your current membership period and the date of your regular payment will change accordingly.
- All memberships can be cancelled with 2 weeks’ email notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any payments due in the notice period will be charged in full and no refunds will be given for an unused portion.
- Our 5 pack is for 5 group classes and has a 3 month expiry. Drop-in packs have a 30 day expiry. Our packs are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Special Offers - from time to time we offer specials on our packages. These cannot be combined with other discounts such as Promotions.
- Refer a Friend program - if you are an active client and refer a friend who is a new client and subsequently buys a Pilates360 class pack or membership, you will receive in your Pilates360 account a $25 gift voucher. You will need to advise us by email of your referral and your friend will also need to confirm the introduction by email to us.
- All of our memberships and packs are non-refundable and non-transferable. They cannot be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions must be requested by email before the expiry date.
- Our memberships and packs cannot be shared with more than one person and are for individual use only.
I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Pilates360 or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
I agree that Pilates360 is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. Pilates360 does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a Pilates360 staff member.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.